50+ Double Synonyms Questions and Answers for SSC Exams - 1
1. Sam’s ready wit often got him out of tight spots.
2. The task they did was so different that the difference was apparent.
1. The waiter pulled the teapoy towards the chair.
2. The advocate wrote up an agreement for the partners.
1. The morning was clear and warm and not a single flake of snow was noticed.
2. Santhosh Yadav was the first Indian woman to ascend the Mt. Everest.
Top 1000+ Bank Exams Question Papers with Answers Pdf More
1000+ SBI Computer Awareness Study Material More
Top 1000+ Preposition Questions for SSC Exams More
Preposition Quiz Questions and Answers for Bank Exams More
Computer Awareness Questions Asked in IBPS RRB PO Mains 2021-2022 More
Top 10,000 Computer Quiz for Bank Exams More
Fill in the Blanks Preposition Worksheets with Answers More
Tally ERP 9 Quiz Questions with Answers More
Delhi Sultanate Online Test Questions for UPSC, SSC CGL More
TNPSC Biology Questions and Answers in English Pdf Download More