Idioms and Phrases Objective Questions and Answers - 1
While I have a bath, you may chew the cud.
(A) Kill time
(B) Go through legalities
(C) Reflect upon one’s past
(D) Have breakfast
Reflect upon one’s past
In the beginning of his career, he was practically rolling in money.
(A) saved lot of money
(B) very rich
(C) wasting a lot of money
(D) spending more than his earnings
He never wanted to keep her under his thumb and so he let her do what she liked.
(A) in his presence all the time
(B) unduly under control
(C) below his thumb
unduly under control
Those were only crocodile tears.
(A) very gloomy
(B) mild regret
(C) pretended sadness
(D) a weeping sign
One should not stay idle at home; but be up and doing.
- Top 1000+ Verbal Ability Idioms and Phrases Questions & Answers
- Idioms and Phrases Quiz Questions for Competitive Exams
- Idioms and Phrases Questions for IBPS, SBI, RBI Bank Exams
- General English Grammar Idioms and Phrases Online Test
- Idioms and Phrases Multiple Choice Questions & Answers
- Idioms and Phrases Objective Questions and Answers
- Idioms and Phrases Exercises with Answers Pdf
- Important Idioms and Phrases for IBPS Bank Exams Pdf Download
7000+ TNPSC Physics Previous Year Questions Pdf Download More
7000+ DC Machines Questions and Answers Pdf More
7000+ DC Machines Multiple Choice Questions with Answers More
7000+ Synonyms and Antonyms for Banking Exams More
7000+ TNPSC General English Model Question Papers 2024 - 2025 More
7000+ GK Questions on Famous Places in India More
Top 150+ J2EE MCQ Questions and Answers 2020-2021 More
TNPSC Group 1, 2, 2a, 4 History GK Questions and Answers More
100+ Technical Quiz Questions and Answers in Computer Science More
Top 50+ OOPS Concepts Interview Questions and Answers More