Complex SQL Interview Questions and Answers Pdf - 1
What is a linked server?
Linked Servers is a concept in SQL Server by which we can add other SQL Server to a Group and query both the SQL Server dbs using T-SQL Statements.
Can you explain the types of Joins that we can have with Sql server?
There are three types of joins:
Which stored procedure will you be running to add a linked server?
What are the authentication modes in SQL Server?
Windows mode and mixed mode (SQL & Windows).
Where do you think the users names and passwords will be stored in SQL server?
They get stored in master db in the sysxlogins table.
- Top 100+ SQL Query Interview Questions and Answers
- SQL Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
- Best 100+ SQL Interview Questions and Answers 2020-21
- SQL Interview Questions and Answers for Experienced
- Top 100+ Advanced SQL Interview Questions 2020-2021
- SQL Interview Questions with Answers for Freshers
- Complex SQL Interview Questions and Answers Pdf
7000+ Computer Networking MCQ Questions and Answers Pdf More
7000+ Microsoft Office Practical Questions and Answers Pdf More
7000+ Microsoft Office MCQ Questions and Answers Pdf More
7000+ Microsoft Office Quiz Questions and Answers Pdf More
7000+ Cyber Security Quiz Questions and Answers Pdf More
Oracle RAC Interview Questions and Answers for Experienced More
Top 50+ Arithmetic Reasoning Questions for SSC CGL Exams More
7000+ Punjab and Sind Bank SO 2023 - 2024 Free Mock Test More
Number Ranking Questions and Answers More
50+ Sentence Rearrangement Questions & Answers for Bank Exams More