SQL Interview Questions and Answers for Experienced - 1
What is the difference between UNIQUE and PRIMARY KEY?
- The UNIQUE KEY column restricts entry of duplicate values but entry of NULL value is allowed.
- In case of PRIMARY KEY columns entry of duplicate as well as value is also restricted.
What is a cursor?
- An entity that maps over a result set and establishes a position on a single row within the result set.
- After the cursor is positioned on a row, operations can be performed on that row, or on a block of rows starting at that position.
- The most common operation is to fetch (retrieve) the current row or block of rows.
What is a view?
- A view is a database object that is a logical representation of a table.
- It is derived from a table but has no storage space of its own and often may be used in the same manner as a table.
What is a pre-requisite for connection pooling?
Multiple processes must agree that they will share the same connection, where every parameter is the same, including the security settings.
Which are the default databases get installed with the MSSQL installation?
- Top 100+ SQL Query Interview Questions and Answers
- SQL Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
- Best 100+ SQL Interview Questions and Answers 2020-21
- SQL Interview Questions and Answers for Experienced
- Top 100+ Advanced SQL Interview Questions 2020-2021
- SQL Interview Questions with Answers for Freshers
- Complex SQL Interview Questions and Answers Pdf
7000+ TNPSC Group 1, 2, 4, VAO Indian Economy Study Materials Pdf More
7000+ Gate Computer Science Engineering Previous Year Questions More
7000+ Fill in the Blanks with Suitable Homonyms More
7000+ Fill in the Blanks with Suitable Homophones More
Power Semiconductor Device and Integrated Circuits MCQ Questions Pdf More
Top 100+ Sentence Completion Quiz More
100+ Problems on Stocks and Shares Questions and Answers More
50+Economics Multiple Choice Questions and Answers Pdf More
Top 1000+ Synonyms Verbal Ability Questions & Answers More
1000+ History MCQ Questions and Answers More