1000+ Reconstruction of Paragraph Questions for CAT Exams - 1
Rearrange the given five sentences A, B, C, D and E in the proper sequence so as to form a meaningful paragraph and then answer the questions given below them.
(A) But I think a better definition of happiness is ‘the capacity for enjoyment’.
(B) Turning to adults, ask any adult what he means by happiness and you will find a puzzled face for a moment.
(C) In the teen age years the concept of happiness change to enjoyment and pleasure.
(D) The meaning of the word happiness changes with growing years, for a child happiness has a magical quality.
(E) Leave the puzzled face and refer to a dictionary it defines happy as ‘lucky’ or ‘fortunate’.
Which sentence should come first in the paragraph?
Which sentence should come second in the paragraph?
Which sentence should come third in the paragraph?
Which sentence should come last in the paragraph?
- Reconstruction of Paragraph Questions for SSC CGL with Answers
- 1000+ Reconstruction of Paragraph Questions for CAT Exams
- Reading Comprehension Questions and Answers for CAT Exams
- 1000+ Comprehension Verbal Ability Questions and Answers Pdf
- 1000+ English Comprehension Passages for Competitive Exams
- Short reading Comprehension Passages with Questions and Answers
- 1000+ General English Questions and Answers for SSC CHSL Exams
1000+ TNPSC Group 1 Previous Year Question Paper Pdf More
1000+ TNPSC Chemistry Study Materials Pdf More
TNPSC Group 1 Last 10 Years Question Papers with Answers Pdf More
1000+ General English Quiz Questions and Answers Pdf More
5001+ General English MCQ for Competitive Exam Pdf More
Number System Questions for IBPS, SBI PO, SO, Clerk Exams More
100+ SBI Computer Knowledge Questions and Answers Pdf More
TRB Old Question Papers for History Study Materials Free Download More
100+ Assertion and Reason Questions with Answers Pdf More
+1000 Maths Puzzle Questions with Answers More