1000+ Reconstruction of Paragraph Questions for CAT Exams - 1
Rearrange the given five sentences A, B, C, D and E in the proper sequence so as to form a meaningful paragraph and then answer the questions given below them.
(A) But I think a better definition of happiness is ‘the capacity for enjoyment’.
(B) Turning to adults, ask any adult what he means by happiness and you will find a puzzled face for a moment.
(C) In the teen age years the concept of happiness change to enjoyment and pleasure.
(D) The meaning of the word happiness changes with growing years, for a child happiness has a magical quality.
(E) Leave the puzzled face and refer to a dictionary it defines happy as ‘lucky’ or ‘fortunate’.
Which sentence should come first in the paragraph?
Which sentence should come second in the paragraph?
Which sentence should come third in the paragraph?
Which sentence should come last in the paragraph?
- Reconstruction of Paragraph Questions for SSC CGL with Answers
- 1000+ Reconstruction of Paragraph Questions for CAT Exams
- Reading Comprehension Questions and Answers for CAT Exams
- 1000+ Comprehension Verbal Ability Questions and Answers Pdf
- 1000+ English Comprehension Passages for Competitive Exams
- Short reading Comprehension Passages with Questions and Answers
- 1000+ General English Questions and Answers for SSC CHSL Exams
7000+ Gate Computer Science Engineering Previous Year Questions More
7000+ Fill in the Blanks with Suitable Homonyms More
7000+ Fill in the Blanks with Suitable Homophones More
Power Semiconductor Device and Integrated Circuits MCQ Questions Pdf More
7000+ Synonyms, Antonyms Questions for SSC CGL Pdf More
7000+ Metallurgy Mineral Dressing MCQ Questions and Answers More
1000+ DC Circuits Questions and Answers Pdf More
100+ Time and Work Aptitude Questions and Answers Pdf More
IBPS PO, SO, Clerk Verbal Reasoning Questions with Answers Pdf More
1000+ Engineering Materials MCQ Questions & Answers Pdf More