Top 1000+ Synonyms and Antonyms Questions for Bank Exams - 1
He entered the shop and wanted to buy a shirt, but it was too expensive.
(B) came into
His holiday by the sea was like a dream.
I had to disclose the information due to some reasons.
The little coy bride was admired by everyone.
He gave me a detailed account of the meeting.
- Choose the Correct Synonym Questions for TNPSC Group 1, 2, 2a, 4, VAO
- Synonyms Quiz Practical Exercises with Answers 2019-2020
- Synonyms & Antonyms Quiz for Competitive Exams SSC, Bank, TNPSC, UPSC
- TNPSC General English Synonyms and Antonyms Pdf
- Synonyms Multiple Choice Questions with Answers
- English Vocabulary Pdf for Banking & SSC Exams
- Top 1000+ Synonyms and Antonyms Questions for Bank Exams
100+ Statement and Courses of Action Practice Questions Pdf More
100+ Statement and Course of Action Questions for SBI PO More
100+ Statement and Courses of Action Questions and Answers More
1001+ Puzzle Questions and Answers Pdf Download More
Top 1000+ Logic Maths IQ Test Questions and Answers More
General Awareness Quiz Questions for Competitive Exams More
Top 20+ C# Windows Service Interview Questions and Answers More
Word Formation Online Test, Multiple Choice Questions Answers More
Top 100+ Sentence Correction Aptitude Questions & Answers More
Digital Logic Families Gk Quiz Questions and Answers More