Vocabulary Words with Meaning, Synonyms and Antonyms Pdf - 1
He is in the habit of taking a causal leave quite often.
Many people try to resist reforms in the society.
The food served at the official dinner was very bland.
It was an arduous task for me.
(B) Time consuming
He seems to have a propensity to fight.
- Choose the Correct Antonym Questions for TNPSC Group 1, 2, 2a, 4, VAO
- Synonyms and Antonyms Pdf in English TNPSC Exams
- Antonyms Questions and Answers Pdf for Competitive Exams 2019-2020
- Antonyms Multiple Choice Questions with Answers for TNPSC Exams
- English Antonyms Quiz Online Mock Test 2019-2020
- Antonyms Questions and Answers for Bank Exams
- 100+ TNPSC General Studies Question Paper with Answers
- Vocabulary Words with Meaning, Synonyms and Antonyms Pdf
Top 1000+ Bank Exams Question Papers with Answers Pdf More
1000+ SBI Computer Awareness Study Material More
Top 1000+ Preposition Questions for SSC Exams More
Preposition Quiz Questions and Answers for Bank Exams More
Computer Awareness Questions Asked in IBPS RRB PO Mains 2021-2022 More
PG TRB Botany Previous Year Question Papers with Answers More
Logical Sequence of Words Reasoning Questions Answers More
100+ Reasoning Puzzle Questions for Bank Exams Pdf More
Top 500+ TNPSC Group 4 Physics Questions and Answers More
Business Objects Interview questions and Answers for Freshers More