Top 100+ Indian Economy Online Test Questions and Answers 2020-2021 - 1
____ is considered as the Father of socialism.
(A) Alfred Marshall
(B) Adam Smith
(D) Karl Marx
___ is the connecting link between production and consumption.
_____ defined economics as, “a study of mankind in the ordinary business of life”.
(A) Adam Smith
(B) Alfred Marshall
(D) Lionel Robbins
Traditional economy is a ___
(A) Monetary economy
(B) Command economy
(C) Subsistence economy
(D) Market economy
Human development is more in ___ countries.
(C) Mixed economic
- Top 100+ Indian Economy Online Test Questions and Answers 2020-2021
- Top 100+ TNPSC Indian Economy Objective Questions and Answers 2019-2020
- Top 100+ Indian Economy Multiple Choice Questions and Answers
- 100+ Economics Quiz Questions and Answers Pdf
- 100+ World Economy Objective Type Questions and Answers
- 100+ TNPSC Indian Economy Mock Test
100+ Common Puzzles asked in Interviews with Answers More
100+ TNPSC General Studies Question Paper with Answers More
100+ TNPSC Indian Economy Mock Test More
100+ World Economy Objective Type Questions and Answers More
100+ Economics Quiz Questions and Answers Pdf More
English Synonyms and Antonyms Online Test More
Sentence Correction Questions and Answers with Explanation More
Top 100+ Advanced Multithreading Interview Questions 2019-2020 More
TNPSC Chemistry Previous Old Year Question Papers More
TNPSC Group 1, 2, 2a, 4, VAO Zoology Online Mock Test in English and Tamil More