Top 100+ Indian Economy Online Test Questions and Answers 2020-2021 - 1
____ is considered as the Father of socialism.
(A) Alfred Marshall
(B) Adam Smith
(D) Karl Marx
___ is the connecting link between production and consumption.
_____ defined economics as, “a study of mankind in the ordinary business of life”.
(A) Adam Smith
(B) Alfred Marshall
(D) Lionel Robbins
Traditional economy is a ___
(A) Monetary economy
(B) Command economy
(C) Subsistence economy
(D) Market economy
Human development is more in ___ countries.
(C) Mixed economic
- Top 100+ Indian Economy Online Test Questions and Answers 2020-2021
- Top 100+ TNPSC Indian Economy Objective Questions and Answers 2019-2020
- Top 100+ Indian Economy Multiple Choice Questions and Answers
- 100+ Economics Quiz Questions and Answers Pdf
- 100+ World Economy Objective Type Questions and Answers
- 100+ TNPSC Indian Economy Mock Test
DI Pie Chart Questions and Answers for Bank Exams More
100+ Area Aptitude Questions and Answers Pdf More
100+ Data Interpretation Pie Chart Questions and Answers More
True Discount Questions and Answers for Bank Exams More
100+ HCF and LCM Questions and Answers for SSC Exams More
Preposition Multiple Choice Questions with Answers More
100+ LCM and HCF Questions and Answers for Bank Exams More
Sap Abbreviations and Acronyms Pdf Latest, Free Download More
100+ Taglines of Public/Private Sector Banks in India 202-21 More
Computer Software Objective Questions and Answers Pdf More