100+ Reconstruction of Paragraphs Questions and Answers - 1
Rearrange the following sentences into a meaningful sequence and then answer the questions that follow.
a. Would you steal a software program out of a retail shop?
b. The industry on its part has formed an organization to specially gather information, educate and drag the software pirates to courts.
c. But more than the legality, there is always a different way of looking at piracy and that is in terms of morality.
d. The Government on the other hand has initiated National Enforcement Committees.
e. As far as the issue of tackling piracy s concerned, both the industry and the Government have already started initiating action.
Which of the following should be the third sentence?
Which of the following should be the first sentence?
Which of the following should be the second sentence?
Which of the following should be the last sentence?
Which of the following should be the fourth sentence?
- 100+ Reconstruction of Paragraphs Questions and Answers
- 100+ Reconstruction of Sentences Questions and Answers
- Top 1000+ General English Questions & Answers for UPSC Exams
- Verbal Ability Questions and Answers for Bank Exams
- Top 1000+ General English Questions and Answers Pdf
- 1000+ Rearranging Jumbled Sentences with Answers
- 1000+ English Grammar MCQ Questions and Answers
- 100+ Reconstruction of Sentence Questions for CDS/NDA Exam
7000+ TNPSC Group 4 Study Material Pdf free Download More
7000+ TNPSC Group 4 General English Question Paper with Answers More
7000+ Prepositions Exercises for Class 10 with Answers Pdf More
7000+ Prefix and Suffix MCQs with Answers Pdf More
7000+ Computer Science MCQS with Answers More
7000+ Five Year Plan Objective MCQ Quiz Questions and Answers Pdf More
1000+ General English Practice Set for Bank PO Pdf More
TRB Old Commerce Question Papers 2017-2018, 2019 More
1000+ Reservoir Engineering Interview Questions and Answers More
1000+ Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE) Online Test More