Top 1000+ Computer Fundamentals Questions and answers - 1
Define Clients and Servers?
- A Client is generally a single user PC or workstation that provides a highly user friendly interface to the end user. It runs client processes, which send service requests to the server.
- A Server is generally a relatively large computer that manages a shared resource and provides a set of shared user services to the clients. It runs the server process, which services client requests for use of the resource managed by the server. The network may be a single LAN or WAN or an internet of networks.
Define operating system?
An operating system is a set of programs, which are used to control and coordinate the computer system.
What are the types of operating system available?
The various operating systems are
- Single user operating system
- Multi user operating system
- Time sharing operating system
- Virtual storage operating system
- Real time operating system
- Multiprocessing operating system
- Virtual machine operating system
What are the categories of operating system?
The operating system categorized into the following
- Control program
- Service program
What is meant by BIT?
A Bit is a Binary Digit.
100+ Statement and Courses of Action Practice Questions Pdf More
100+ Statement and Course of Action Questions for SBI PO More
100+ Statement and Courses of Action Questions and Answers More
1001+ Puzzle Questions and Answers Pdf Download More
Top 1000+ Logic Maths IQ Test Questions and Answers More
Computer Awareness for Competitive Exams Pdf More
Top 100+ Statement and Arguments Questions and Answers More
PG UG TRB Exams Question or Exam Pattern More
World Top Producing Countries and Main Produces/Industries in India More
Top 10,000+ World GK Quiz Questions and Answers 2020-2021 More