Reconstruction of Paragraph Questions for SSC CGL with Answers - 1
Rearrange the given five sentences A, B, C, D and E in the proper sequence so as to form a meaningful paragraph and then answer the questions given below them.
(A) Absence of other parental figures in the family has worsened the situation.
(B) Drug abuse among youngsters seems to be on the increase.
(C) The need for many mothers to work has put an additional claim on the time available for the children.
(D) Breakdown of the extended family has put a lot of burden on the parents.
(E) Psychologists attribute this to the growing alienation of the new generation from their parents.
Which sentence should come first in the paragraph?
Which sentence should come last in the paragraph?
Which sentence should come third in the paragraph?
Which sentence should come second in the paragraph?
- Reconstruction of Paragraph Questions for SSC CGL with Answers
- 1000+ Reconstruction of Paragraph Questions for CAT Exams
- Reading Comprehension Questions and Answers for CAT Exams
- 1000+ Comprehension Verbal Ability Questions and Answers Pdf
- 1000+ English Comprehension Passages for Competitive Exams
- Short reading Comprehension Passages with Questions and Answers
- 1000+ General English Questions and Answers for SSC CHSL Exams
7000+ Subject Verb Agreement Exercises for Class 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 More
7000+ Tenses MCQ Questions for Class 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 More
7000+ Tenses English Grammar Exercises with Answers Pdf More
7000+ Simple Compound Words Quiz with Answers More
7000+ Compound Words Worksheet with Answers for Grade 10 More
Oracle DBA RAC Interview Questions and Answers More
Compiler Design Objective Questions and Answers More
1000+ Paragraph Completion Questions for SSC CGL Exams Pdf More
Profit and Loss Questions for SSC, Bank, UPSC, TNPSC Exams More
C# Tutorials for Beginners Pdf | Methods, Operator Interview Questions More