Reconstruction of Paragraph Questions for SSC CGL with Answers - 1
Rearrange the given five sentences A, B, C, D and E in the proper sequence so as to form a meaningful paragraph and then answer the questions given below them.
(A) Absence of other parental figures in the family has worsened the situation.
(B) Drug abuse among youngsters seems to be on the increase.
(C) The need for many mothers to work has put an additional claim on the time available for the children.
(D) Breakdown of the extended family has put a lot of burden on the parents.
(E) Psychologists attribute this to the growing alienation of the new generation from their parents.
Which sentence should come first in the paragraph?
Which sentence should come last in the paragraph?
Which sentence should come third in the paragraph?
Which sentence should come second in the paragraph?
- Reconstruction of Paragraph Questions for SSC CGL with Answers
- 1000+ Reconstruction of Paragraph Questions for CAT Exams
- Reading Comprehension Questions and Answers for CAT Exams
- 1000+ Comprehension Verbal Ability Questions and Answers Pdf
- 1000+ English Comprehension Passages for Competitive Exams
- Short reading Comprehension Passages with Questions and Answers
- 1000+ General English Questions and Answers for SSC CHSL Exams
1000+ TNPSC Group 1 Previous Year Question Paper Pdf More
1000+ TNPSC Chemistry Study Materials Pdf More
TNPSC Group 1 Last 10 Years Question Papers with Answers Pdf More
1000+ General English Quiz Questions and Answers Pdf More
5001+ General English MCQ for Competitive Exam Pdf More
100+ Synonyms Questions and Answers for SSC Exam More
Embedded C Interview Questions and Answers Pdf More
Top 10,000+ Basic India GK Questions and Answers More
Objective Questions on Vedic Culture Quiz More
Single Phase Induction Motor Multiple Choice Questions & Answers More