Java Interview Questions and Answers - 1
What is a platform?
A platform is the hardware or software environment in which a program runs.
Most platforms can be described as a combination of the operating system and hardware, like Windows 2000/XP, Linux, Solaris and MacOs.
Can Java code be compiled to machine dependent executable file?
Yes. There are many tools out there. If you did so, the generated exe file would be run in the specific platform, not cross plat-form.
Why classes in java are immutable?
All wrapper classes in java.lang are immutable –
What is the difference between static and non static variables?
A static variable is associated with the class as a whole rather than with specific instances of a class.
Non static variables take on unique values with each object instance.
What is a pointer?
Pointer means a reference handle to memory location.
- Java Interview Questions and Answers
- Top 1000+ Java Interview Questions and Answers Pdf
- Top 500+ Advanced Java Interview Questions 2020-2021
- Java Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers Pdf
- Java Interview Questions and Answers for Experienced Pdf
- Java Programming Basics Interview Questions
- Java OOPS Interview Questions for 3 years experienced
- Basic Java Programs Asked in Interview with Answers Pdf
- Java Programming Interview Questions and Answers
- C | C++ | Java Interview Questions and Answers
IBPS Computer Awareness Online Test More
1000+ Computer Awareness Questions with Answers for Bank Exams More
Object Oriented Programming in C++ MCQ with Answers Pdf More
Online C Programming Test with Certificate More
Top 1000+ C Language MCQ Questions and Answers More
Top 1000+ Computer Awareness Quiz Questions More
TNPSC Current Affairs Books and Authors Quiz 2019-2020 More
Top 100+ Spelling Test Verbal Ability Questions & Answers More
Top 10,000+ Computer MCQs More
Sentence Rearrangement Questions for IBPS PO Pdf More