Java Interview Questions and Answers - 1
What is a platform?
A platform is the hardware or software environment in which a program runs.
Most platforms can be described as a combination of the operating system and hardware, like Windows 2000/XP, Linux, Solaris and MacOs.
Can Java code be compiled to machine dependent executable file?
Yes. There are many tools out there. If you did so, the generated exe file would be run in the specific platform, not cross plat-form.
Why classes in java are immutable?
All wrapper classes in java.lang are immutable –
What is the difference between static and non static variables?
A static variable is associated with the class as a whole rather than with specific instances of a class.
Non static variables take on unique values with each object instance.
What is a pointer?
Pointer means a reference handle to memory location.
- Java Interview Questions and Answers
- Top 1000+ Java Interview Questions and Answers Pdf
- Top 500+ Advanced Java Interview Questions 2020-2021
- Java Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers Pdf
- Java Interview Questions and Answers for Experienced Pdf
- Java Programming Basics Interview Questions
- Java OOPS Interview Questions for 3 years experienced
- Basic Java Programs Asked in Interview with Answers Pdf
- Java Programming Interview Questions and Answers
- C | C++ | Java Interview Questions and Answers
Maths Quantitative Aptitude Questions and Answers for Bank Exams Pdf More
1000+ GRE Non Verbal Reasoning Questions and Answers Pdf More
1000+ Non Verbal Reasoning Grouping of Images Questions Pdf More
Non Verbal Reasoning Grouping of Identical Figures Questions More
1000+ Transformation of Sentences Worksheet with Answers Pdf More
1000+ Environmental Engineering Questions and Answers Pdf More
IBPS Abbreviations Quiz Questions and Answers More
Fill in the Blanks with Appropriate Prepositions with Answers Pdf More
100+ Indian Politics Gk Questions and Answers Pdf More
DBMS Objective Questions and Answers More