Java Interview Questions and Answers - 1
What is a platform?
A platform is the hardware or software environment in which a program runs.
Most platforms can be described as a combination of the operating system and hardware, like Windows 2000/XP, Linux, Solaris and MacOs.
Can Java code be compiled to machine dependent executable file?
Yes. There are many tools out there. If you did so, the generated exe file would be run in the specific platform, not cross plat-form.
Why classes in java are immutable?
All wrapper classes in java.lang are immutable –
What is the difference between static and non static variables?
A static variable is associated with the class as a whole rather than with specific instances of a class.
Non static variables take on unique values with each object instance.
What is a pointer?
Pointer means a reference handle to memory location.
- Java Interview Questions and Answers
- Top 1000+ Java Interview Questions and Answers Pdf
- Top 500+ Advanced Java Interview Questions 2020-2021
- Java Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers Pdf
- Java Interview Questions and Answers for Experienced Pdf
- Java Programming Basics Interview Questions
- Java OOPS Interview Questions for 3 years experienced
- Basic Java Programs Asked in Interview with Answers Pdf
- Java Programming Interview Questions and Answers
- C | C++ | Java Interview Questions and Answers
7000+ TNPSC Physics Previous Year Questions Pdf Download More
7000+ DC Machines Questions and Answers Pdf More
7000+ DC Machines Multiple Choice Questions with Answers More
7000+ Synonyms and Antonyms for Banking Exams More
7000+ TNPSC General English Model Question Papers 2024 - 2025 More
Assertion and Reason Questions for IBPS, SBI, RBI, RRB Bank Exams More
Civil Engineering Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engineering Viva Questions More
1000+ TNPSC General Science Study Material in English Pdf More
World History Quiz Questions & Answers for Competitive Exams UPSC, SSC More
100+ Gk Questions on Health and Hygiene More