Java Interview Questions and Answers - 1
What is a platform?
A platform is the hardware or software environment in which a program runs.
Most platforms can be described as a combination of the operating system and hardware, like Windows 2000/XP, Linux, Solaris and MacOs.
Can Java code be compiled to machine dependent executable file?
Yes. There are many tools out there. If you did so, the generated exe file would be run in the specific platform, not cross plat-form.
Why classes in java are immutable?
All wrapper classes in java.lang are immutable –
What is the difference between static and non static variables?
A static variable is associated with the class as a whole rather than with specific instances of a class.
Non static variables take on unique values with each object instance.
What is a pointer?
Pointer means a reference handle to memory location.
- Java Interview Questions and Answers
- Top 1000+ Java Interview Questions and Answers Pdf
- Top 500+ Advanced Java Interview Questions 2020-2021
- Java Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers Pdf
- Java Interview Questions and Answers for Experienced Pdf
- Java Programming Basics Interview Questions
- Java OOPS Interview Questions for 3 years experienced
- Basic Java Programs Asked in Interview with Answers Pdf
- Java Programming Interview Questions and Answers
- C | C++ | Java Interview Questions and Answers
100+ Boats and Streams Problems with Solutions Pdf More
1000+ Aptitude Questions and Answers for Entrance Exam More
Partnership Questions and Answers More
Partnership Questions and Answers for Competitive Exams More
100+ Average Questions for Competitive Exams with Solutions More
Top 200+ Advanced C Language Interview Questions 2020-2021 More
100+ Logical Puzzles for Interview with Answers More
Galaxy Science and Technology Quiz More
Environment Quiz Online Test 2019-2020 More
Geography Relief and Drainage Quiz Questions and Answers More