Top 100+ SQL Query Interview Questions and Answers - 1
What is Magic Table in SQL?
The insert and Delete commands are known as magic tables in SQL.
What is a trigger?
Triggers are a special type of stored procedure, which gets invoked upon a certain event.
They can be performed upon an INSERT, UPDATE and DELETE.
The application meets its requirement for efficiency even if the number of users increases.
The application generates correct and consistent information all the time.
Users can depend on using the application when needed.
- Top 100+ SQL Query Interview Questions and Answers
- SQL Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
- Best 100+ SQL Interview Questions and Answers 2020-21
- SQL Interview Questions and Answers for Experienced
- Top 100+ Advanced SQL Interview Questions 2020-2021
- SQL Interview Questions with Answers for Freshers
- Complex SQL Interview Questions and Answers Pdf
100+ Common Puzzles asked in Interviews with Answers More
100+ TNPSC General Studies Question Paper with Answers More
100+ TNPSC Indian Economy Mock Test More
100+ World Economy Objective Type Questions and Answers More
100+ Economics Quiz Questions and Answers Pdf More
Chemistry Gk More
Number, Logical, Word Puzzles Questions with Answers More
Top 1000+ General Awareness Questions for Bank Exams More
Present and Past Tense Exercises with Answers More
TRB Polytechnic Model Question Paper for Computer Science Pdf More