Top 100+ SQL Query Interview Questions and Answers - 1
What is Magic Table in SQL?
The insert and Delete commands are known as magic tables in SQL.
What is a trigger?
Triggers are a special type of stored procedure, which gets invoked upon a certain event.
They can be performed upon an INSERT, UPDATE and DELETE.
The application meets its requirement for efficiency even if the number of users increases.
The application generates correct and consistent information all the time.
Users can depend on using the application when needed.
- Top 100+ SQL Query Interview Questions and Answers
- SQL Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
- Best 100+ SQL Interview Questions and Answers 2020-21
- SQL Interview Questions and Answers for Experienced
- Top 100+ Advanced SQL Interview Questions 2020-2021
- SQL Interview Questions with Answers for Freshers
- Complex SQL Interview Questions and Answers Pdf
SAP SD Interview Questions and Answers More
Top 1000+ Bank Exams Question Papers with Answers Pdf More
1000+ SBI Computer Awareness Study Material More
Top 1000+ Preposition Questions for SSC Exams More
Preposition Quiz Questions and Answers for Bank Exams More
Top 100+ Verbal Reasoning Analogy Questions and Answers More
Advanced Asp.Net Interview Questions and Answers More
Active & Passive Voice Multiple Choice Questions and Answers More
PG TRB Geography Question Pattern More
Asp.Net Practical Viva Questions and Answers More