Top 100+ SQL Query Interview Questions and Answers - 1
What is Magic Table in SQL?
The insert and Delete commands are known as magic tables in SQL.
What is a trigger?
Triggers are a special type of stored procedure, which gets invoked upon a certain event.
They can be performed upon an INSERT, UPDATE and DELETE.
The application meets its requirement for efficiency even if the number of users increases.
The application generates correct and consistent information all the time.
Users can depend on using the application when needed.
- Top 100+ SQL Query Interview Questions and Answers
- SQL Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
- Best 100+ SQL Interview Questions and Answers 2020-21
- SQL Interview Questions and Answers for Experienced
- Top 100+ Advanced SQL Interview Questions 2020-2021
- SQL Interview Questions with Answers for Freshers
- Complex SQL Interview Questions and Answers Pdf
100+ Data Interpretation Pie Chart Questions and Answers More
True Discount Questions and Answers for Bank Exams More
100+ HCF and LCM Questions and Answers for SSC Exams More
Aptitude Interview Questions and Answers Pdf More
100+ Boats and Streams Problems with Solutions Pdf More
Physics Current Affairs Quiz 2020-2021 More
Computer Quiz Questions with Answers for Class 6 More
UPSC, SSC, Banking General Knowledge Questions & Answers More
Synonyms & Antonyms Quiz for Competitive Exams SSC, Bank, TNPSC, UPSC More
Top 1000+ Computer Science Engineering MCQ Online Test More