VB.Net Interview Questions and Answers - 1
What are all the technology areas that Microsoft.Net contains?
.Net Enterprise Servers
.Net Languages and Language Tools.
What are all the parts of .Net Framework?
Common Language Runtime
.Net Framework Class Library
Components written in managed code and executed by the runtime are referred to .Net managed assemblies or assemblies.
What is the difference between the COM and Assembly?
COM component contains an associated type library to describe how clients should interact with it.
An assembly contains manifest, which is the set of metadata that describes the contents of the assembly.
The namespaces are known as containers which will be used to organize the hierarchical set of .Net classes.
- VB.Net Interview Questions and Answers
- VB.Net Interview Questions and Answers Pdf
- VB.Net Interview Questions and Answers for Experienced
- VB.Net Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
- VB Dotnet Interview Questions and Answers Pdf
- 200+ Advanced VB.Net Interview Questions 2020-2021
- VB.Net Programming Interview Questions and Answers
- VB.Net Windows Application Interview Questions and Answers
- Vb.Net Practical - Viva Questions and Answers
- 200+ VB.Net Interview Questions
1000+ Structural Engineering Objective Type Questions and Answers More
Civil Engineering RCC Structures Design Interview Questions & Answers More
1000+ Structural Engineering MCQ Questions and Answers Pdf More
1000+ Strength of Materials Quiz Questions and Answers More
1000+ Strength of Materials Viva Questions and Answers More
Indian Polity Questions and Answers Pdf More
Current Affairs Quiz Questions & Answers for Bank Exams More
Delhi Sultanate Multiple Choice Questions and Answers More
Latest 20,000+ Computer Knowledge Quiz More
Digital Electronics Question Bank with Answers Pdf More