VB.Net Interview Questions and Answers - 1
What are all the technology areas that Microsoft.Net contains?
.Net Enterprise Servers
.Net Languages and Language Tools.
What are all the parts of .Net Framework?
Common Language Runtime
.Net Framework Class Library
Components written in managed code and executed by the runtime are referred to .Net managed assemblies or assemblies.
What is the difference between the COM and Assembly?
COM component contains an associated type library to describe how clients should interact with it.
An assembly contains manifest, which is the set of metadata that describes the contents of the assembly.
The namespaces are known as containers which will be used to organize the hierarchical set of .Net classes.
- VB.Net Interview Questions and Answers
- VB.Net Interview Questions and Answers Pdf
- VB.Net Interview Questions and Answers for Experienced
- VB.Net Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
- VB Dotnet Interview Questions and Answers Pdf
- 200+ Advanced VB.Net Interview Questions 2020-2021
- VB.Net Programming Interview Questions and Answers
- VB.Net Windows Application Interview Questions and Answers
- Vb.Net Practical - Viva Questions and Answers
- 200+ VB.Net Interview Questions
100+ Common Puzzles asked in Interviews with Answers More
100+ TNPSC General Studies Question Paper with Answers More
100+ TNPSC Indian Economy Mock Test More
100+ World Economy Objective Type Questions and Answers More
100+ Economics Quiz Questions and Answers Pdf More
PG TRB Chemistry Study Materials 2020-2021 More
Indian Freedom Struggle Questions and Answers Pdf More
PG TRB Botany Online Test More
100+ SSC Inserting the Missing Character Questions More
Quiz on Indian History from 1857 to 1947 More