VB.Net Interview Questions and Answers - 1
What are all the technology areas that Microsoft.Net contains?
.Net Enterprise Servers
.Net Languages and Language Tools.
What are all the parts of .Net Framework?
Common Language Runtime
.Net Framework Class Library
Components written in managed code and executed by the runtime are referred to .Net managed assemblies or assemblies.
What is the difference between the COM and Assembly?
COM component contains an associated type library to describe how clients should interact with it.
An assembly contains manifest, which is the set of metadata that describes the contents of the assembly.
The namespaces are known as containers which will be used to organize the hierarchical set of .Net classes.
- VB.Net Interview Questions and Answers
- VB.Net Interview Questions and Answers Pdf
- VB.Net Interview Questions and Answers for Experienced
- VB.Net Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
- VB Dotnet Interview Questions and Answers Pdf
- 200+ Advanced VB.Net Interview Questions 2020-2021
- VB.Net Programming Interview Questions and Answers
- VB.Net Windows Application Interview Questions and Answers
- Vb.Net Practical - Viva Questions and Answers
- 200+ VB.Net Interview Questions
DI Pie Chart Questions and Answers for Bank Exams More
100+ Area Aptitude Questions and Answers Pdf More
100+ Data Interpretation Pie Chart Questions and Answers More
True Discount Questions and Answers for Bank Exams More
100+ HCF and LCM Questions and Answers for SSC Exams More
1000+ General English Grammar Active & Passive Voice Questions More
World Geography Objective Questions and Answers More
Reasoning Puzzle Questions with Answers Pdf More
100+ Staroffice Questions and Answers Pdf More
Top 100+ Change Active Voice to Passive Voice Worksheets More