1000+ Networking Interview Questions and Answers Pdf - 1
What is UTP?
UTP stands for Unshielded Twisted Pair. UTP cables are used as communication channels in a network. In a star network all computers and other communication devices are connected to a central hub. Such a file server or host computer usually by a unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cables.
What are the common ways of the network topology?
Network can be laid out in different ways. The five common topologies are star, ring, bus, hybrid and FDDI.
What are network services?
Network services are provided by numerous combinations of computer hardware and software. Depending upon the task, network services require data, input/output resources and processing power to accomplish their goal.
What is TCP?
The software that is responsible for making the internet function efficiently is TCP/IP. TCP/IP is made of two components. TCP stands for Transmission Control Protocol and IP stands for Internet Protocol.
What are the reasons for networking?
1. Effective handling of personal communications.
2. Allowing several users to access simultaneously, important program and data.
3. Making it easy for the users to keep all critical data on shared storage device and safeguard the data
4. Allowing people to share costly equipment
- 1000+ Computer Communication Interview Questions & Answers
- 1000+ Computer Networks Interview Questions and Answers Pdf
- 1000+ Basic Computer Questions and Answers
- 1000+ Information System Questions and Answers Pdf
- 1000+ Networking Interview Questions and Answers Pdf
- 1000+ Basic Hardware & Networking Interview Questions Pdf
7000+ Computer Networking MCQ Questions and Answers Pdf More
7000+ Microsoft Office Practical Questions and Answers Pdf More
7000+ Microsoft Office MCQ Questions and Answers Pdf More
7000+ Microsoft Office Quiz Questions and Answers Pdf More
7000+ Cyber Security Quiz Questions and Answers Pdf More
100+ Computer Knowledge for IBPS Bank PO, SO, CLERK Exam More
List of Important National Parks in India More
TNPSC Chemistry Acid, Base, Salt, Notes, Study Materials Pdf More
1000+ CAD/CAM MCQ Questions with Answers for Mechanical Engineering More
Modern Indian History Objective Questions and Answers More